Parent Teacher Student Association (PTSA)
Paul Laurence Dunbar High School (PLD) Parent Teacher Student Association (PTSA) exists to provide positive enrichment experiences for our students and to build strong relationships between our students' families and the teachers and staff of PLD.
PLD PTSA Programs include:
- Support for school initiatives
- Organize Reflections Program: The 2023-2024 theme is: I am Hopeful Because…..
- Organize Teacher/Staff Appreciation Events
- Provide PTSA Funded Senior Scholarships
- Conduct School-based Decision Making (SBDM) Council Elections
- Offer a Parent and/or Student Program for 2023-24, topic to be determined.
The funding for our programs comes from membership dues, tax deductible donations, corporate donations, and the Kroger Community Rewards program. Please take a moment and join today!
- First meeting August 14, 2023, 530 PM
- Future meeting TBD
- Victoria Bradley – President email
- Emilie Davis - Vice President
- Amany van Heemst - Secretary
- Ben Herzog - Treasurer
- Reflections Chair - Soma Chakraborty Patra
- Student Members - TBD